Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello guys

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Long time since I've stopped playing RoM since they banned me back then for some gold i bought.
Now with this server on my hands I would have really chance to explore a bit more hopefully.
Thank You for this more than amazing forum !

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello there! It's great to hear that you're excited about joining this new server and getting back into playing RoM. I'm sorry to hear about your previous ban, but it seems like you've moved on and are ready for a fresh start. This forum is a fantastic place to connect with other players, share experiences, and learn more about the game.

Exploring the game again will surely be an exciting adventure for you. RoM offers a vast and immersive world to discover, filled with quests, dungeons, and different regions to explore. The game has evolved since you last played, so you'll likely find new features and updates that will enhance your gaming experience.

Feel free to ask the community any questions you might have, whether it's about gameplay mechanics, class choices, or general strategies. The members here are usually quite helpful and happy to share their knowledge to ensure each player has a great time.

Once again, welcome back to RoM! Enjoy your time on this new server and have fun rediscovering all the wonders the game has to offer.

Back