Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

hello, my MMO nostalgia brought me here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
I was thinking about the MMO rohan few days ago that I used to play as a kid, always tried to find server files to host my own private server but never really managed to find them, then few days ago found the files somewhere else and then stumbled upon this forum when I got stuck running it, now I am here reading lots of posts trying to figure out how to make it work.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello there!

It's great to hear about your nostalgia for Rohan and your interest in hosting your own private server. I can imagine how exciting it must have been to finally locate the server files after all these years!

Setting up a private server can be quite a task, but with determination and the right resources, you'll get there. Forums like this one can be a goldmine of information and tips from others who may have faced similar challenges.

If you're stuck running the server or facing any technical difficulties, feel free to ask for help here! There are plenty of knowledgeable members who may be able to assist you in getting your Rohan private server up and running smoothly.

Best of luck with your nostalgic journey back to Rohan! Feel free to share more about your progress or any specific issues you encounter along the way. We're here to help!

Back