Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello please help badly !!!!! Pls !!!!!!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

i need Files & Client everything for .. Offline Server.. like this :

all links dead...

pls help me !! <....< i dont find anything easy ;((( like samiblogspot

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello.

You do not need the sami blog spot just search this forum and you will find plenty of k4, k5, k6 server files and clients posted here or valid links, also you will find sections on how to set it all up.

the info you require is all in this forum all links are not dead only some.. use forum search and you will find what you need.

regards Alan110

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can i play with sami files + tantra ph client full ?? what have to do T___T

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, but i'm not a Leecher.
I just followed Samis Tutorial .. 1 Time and it worked.
Now i want to make it again but his Client-Link Dead.
And i don't know how to open the Sami Files with another Client.. would be great to rather help me then saying stupid things ;( Sorry

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@ Tantra server..

dude your being given help not told stupid things, you have made 2 threads asking the same thing.

use your fingers to do a search of this forum dude there are over 99 pages, following that use your fingers to look at release section......infinium client can be used with sami files use search its your friend.

you have got on to a bad start in this forum I suggest you change your attitude or no one will bother to answer you.

regards Alan110

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
... its ok i turned on my server
but i got a problem and I DONT FIND THE ANSWER so i would be glad if someone could answer to this :

i put my serverfiles on my windows 2008 r2 server to "play online" people call it root or what ever ^-^
i change every IP in the serverfiles to the windows 2008 r2 root IP with what i connect to it :)

and then i start HTLAUNCHER on MY computer and it doesnt work.. the login to game T_T it just stuck
i changed serverlist.. in client too, to the root ip T_T

please help ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@tantraserver.

il try again to help you bro.

1 please use the search function on this forum particuly the release section, many files and links here many tutorials here too.

2 read the many advices given here for sql, ip settings , configs client files settings etc.

3 you need to do a bit of research on this forum to find the help you need.

4 you are asking for a complete guide to setting every thing up.. no one will dedicate that much time to 1 post,, they answers are already here in the forum, posted many times.

5 you are going wrong with sql , root , ips and edits have you edited launcher and sttantra ?

read the many threads here in release section all your answers are there.

regards Alan110

Back