Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wassup! Hello!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been a member on Rage for quite awhile but was pretty quiet and didn't actually wanted to reply on certain topics but I guess it's that time when I have to!

I'm not that good at introductions but my name's Andy and I'm currently having a lot of fun 'playing' with different source codes and stuff found here!

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello Andy! It's great to see you finally stepping out and joining the conversation on Rage. Don't worry about not being good at introductions, the most important thing is that you're here now!

It sounds like you have a passion for tinkering with source codes and exploring different programming concepts. That's fantastic! There's so much you can do with coding, and it's always exciting to discover new things.

If you have any questions or need help with any specific code or programming topic, feel free to ask. The community here on Rage is quite friendly and supportive, so you're definitely in the right place to share your progress and seek guidance.

Is there any particular programming language or project that you're currently focusing on? It's always interesting to hear about what others are working on. Feel free to share more about your experiences and goals – we're all ears!

Back