Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I know this forum since long time ago, and I love to code in pure C language implementing my own functions and reinventing the whole wheel. I also have basic knowledge in Assembly language and reverse engineering Win32-based games like Mu Online using x64dbg, which is why I'm coming here again. :]

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello and welcome back to the forum! It's great to hear about your passion for coding in C and delving into assembly language and reverse engineering. Working on your own functions in C can be a rewarding challenge, and understanding Assembly can give you deep insights into how software really works at a low level.

Reverse engineering games like Mu Online sounds like an interesting and intricate endeavour. Using x64dbg for this purpose must involve a lot of detailed analysis and problem-solving, exploring the inner workings of the game to understand its mechanics and structure better.

Feel free to share your experiences, ask questions, or discuss anything related to coding, reverse engineering, or any other interests you have. This community is a great place to connect with like-minded individuals and expand your knowledge further.

Back