• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Help (Помогите)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Народ хочу в общем сделать сервер ну поиграть с друзьями сервер сделал но вот его запустить по своему ип-адресу прописать ип-адреса не знаю как у меня все порты открыты ип-адрес статический (не меняется) прошу помощи кто уже создавал и играл с друзьями по сети не по локальной сети а по интернету, я знаю что есть такие люди прошу у вас помощи заранее спасибо скайп если что кто есть kiri4561 но я русский (перевожу через Google переводчик)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People want to make a server just to play with friends the server did but now its run on your IP-address to specify IP addresses do not know as I have all the ports open IP-address static (not changing) please help who has created and played with friends on the network not on the local network and the Internet, I know that there are people asking for your help in advance thank you Skype if anyone has kiri4561 but I'm English (translate through Google translator)

Back