• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

(Help) About Mods Vindictus

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I still remember that I play on official Vindictus servers and I can used Mods with some injector DLLs to bypass the gameguard
But I tried on my private server it doesn't seems to work. Anyone knows how it makes mods work on their PServer? The Mods is a Data folder that placed on Main folder of Vindictus.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Use the mediafire links.

You guys have watched the YouTube tutorial?
Kinda weird to me how he launched client with program name:Vindictus.exe from those bat files but mine always shown program name: Vindictus launcher.
That perx.exe does not have any affect because of this reasons.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use the mediafire links.

You guys have watched the YouTube tutorial?
Kinda weird to me how he launched client with program name:Vindictus.exe from those bat files but mine always shown program name: Vindictus launcher.
That perx.exe does not have any affect because of this reasons.

If it run launcher mean u not replace the vindictus.exe in eu client, u can use old vindictus.exe in this forum

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was talking about the program name when your User Account Control asked you to pick yes or no. You can see clearly on that YouTube tut. It started your bat with Vindictus.exe. I think he's using another Vindictus.exe, the ones we are using have description launcher. I'm not sure if this thing related or anything. Anyway,Windows10 sucks for mods period.

Do some research on Google about this Perx.exe. it said we Must run it as Administration mode but still the same results. Basically, the perx.exe can't inject to our Vindictus.exe..only work through that special launcher but game languages still in korean.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can someone test this?
Make your PC able see to extensions
For example, Vindictus on your main folder without the exe, you can turn it on it from your control panel. Then when your click on perx.exe then click on your start.bat, its prompted you Vindictus.exe on UAC instead of the description's name Vindictus launcher. Click Yes then see if the perx will inject GSL to Vindictus.exe
Input here if this trick work on Windows 10

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After reading online... nexon worked on stopping mods from working with the game... so.. i though... use old vindictus.exe?

bin and vindictus.exe
bypassed UpToDateInfo2.dat
database load from sql folder(no need rehfs)
include evy casting save fix
you need to delete all files from media folder, except ending
delete UpToDateInfo.dat
unzip archive to vindictus main folder

The vindictus.exe uploaded by Gvygvxvx in this link works with PerX injection on Windows 10...
The Vindictus.exe in this upload is 1.8 MB size (smaller then the one i used earlier so i guess... smaller = older? anyways this vindictus.exe works with injection. XD .)
*PerX.exe must run as administrator*
here is my start.bat content:
Code:
@echo on
start PerX.exe
start Vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang en-EU-x-GM -noupdate

PerX.ini
Code:
[Program]
Name=Vindictus.exe
Auto=-1
Quit=0
[Injections]
Num=1
1=winnsi.dll

I'm using GSL 1.018

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I never though of using Gvy new bin on this but, if did worked then either ways will helps a lot of players that have Windows 10 :)

I will test on my laptop later.

Tested, you were right about Gvy's Vindictus.exe, the ones from Tannaka cannot inject by Perx.exe.
That solved Windows 10 mods problems.

Simply we only need to run Perx.exe as administration mode then start our EU or US bat.

Happy modding guys :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm how do you set Perx to run as administrator mode if you're running it from the bat file?

Never mind, finally got it working!

Ok that's weird, whenever I try to run PerX (on admin mode) first then start up the BAT file, it automatically closes. What's going on?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After reading online... nexon worked on stopping mods from working with the game... so.. i though... use old vindictus.exe?

The vindictus.exe uploaded by Gvygvxvx in this link works with PerX injection on Windows 10...
The Vindictus.exe in this upload is 1.8 MB size (smaller then the one i used earlier so i guess... smaller = older? anyways this vindictus.exe works with injection. XD .)
*PerX.exe must run as administrator*
here is my start.bat content:
Code:
@echo on
start PerX.exe
start Vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang en-EU-x-GM -noupdate

PerX.ini
Code:
[Program]
Name=Vindictus.exe
Auto=-1
Quit=0
[Injections]
Num=1
1=winnsi.dll

I'm using GSL 1.018

that Vindictus.exe from latest version in US, 1.71, im using it too

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm how do you set Perx to run as administrator mode if you're running it from the bat file?

Never mind, finally got it working!

Ok that's weird, whenever I try to run PerX (on admin mode) first then start up the BAT file, it automatically closes. What's going on?

You can set PerX.exe properties(right click on PerX.exe) > compatibility > (check) run this program as an administrator
Then run the bat file.
PerX closes automatically after injecting Vindictus.exe

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can set PerX.exe properties(right click on PerX.exe) > compatibility > (check) run this program as an administrator
Then run the bat file.
PerX closes automatically after injecting Vindictus.exe

That's weird, the compatibility tab does not appear on my end.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could any kind soul reupload gsl or send me private pls. been looking for this but all links are down. would be apretiated thank you

Upvote 0
Back