• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] About Video card........

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a 128 mb 64 bit HIS Radeon Video card........ I brought my PC to a technician to fix and reformat my PC........ But when I got my PC back a few days after when I'm playing games
my Monitor will just shut off but the PC is still running........When you press alt f4 to close the game the monitor will turn on again and still PC is running......... What I need to know is that I don't know if the technician installed the correct driver for my video card or is it the monitor, or if it only needs a new direct x version....... Can you help me please regarding my problem........ Thanks.

Back