• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Adding Maps to Untouched ISS source

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have added the maps to the source code and can compile everything with now errors but when I go to add them to MasterServer.cfg they do not open. Just Colorado will open up. Does anyone know how to properly add maps to the Untouched ISS source? Any help would be appreciated. The tutorials on here are for other source codes and do not work for this source. I have tried three different tutorials on here and none of them work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You Have not complete it yet!
You Will go to Your WarZ_server.sln and WarZ.sln and Press Ctrl + F And Search all of WZ_Colorado and add your map id before it
because maybe tut in this froum is outdated or for old src code.

Sorry for my bad Eng...

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey buddy,did you add your maps to the language file?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No I didn't!! I didn't know I was suppose too.

What about file NetPacketsGameInfo.h, there is a line in there with code looking likes this"return mapid == MAPID_WZ_Colorado ||" Do I need to add the maps there as well?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
that might be the reason I am not getting any where with the adding the maps. Thanks for you help

Upvote 0
Back