• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Blue Screen Crashes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If you can't boot up, then your motherboard has died.

Or a dead CPU or dead RAM or a dead PSU. Can be any one of the 4. =P

not really either a dead harddrive all dead ram but the last thing i would say is a fried board!

You don't need an HDD to boot a computer. The first PC's didn't come with HDDs but just floppy drives.

Hell you can load Dos or Unix/Linux right into RAM and be all set to use the computer.

NoPeace - out

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah, either way I'm pretty fucked. I'm most likely gonna get this repaired then build my own PC over time. When my friend takes a look at it I'll reply here to report the problem. :p

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this one is also good
Memmonster By magellas

Marketing fluff. You can tell from the huge amount of random 'keywords' in the title there. (A "ram doubler" does not exist, it's just not possible.)

You just can't test all the RAM in Windows, since the OS's kernel and other unmovable areas occupy some of the RAM. This is why memtest86+ works directly in pure DOS and can test almost all of the RAM.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you everybody for your help. I researched all of your theories and only one turned up to be right. My Hard Drive, did indeed develop bad sectors, as username1 said. So i bought a new hard drive and everything seems to be working smoothly. So I just want to thank everybody for your help. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back