• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Clarification in the MaxIPConnetion=Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Guyz can I ask a simple question I'm using a MuEMU files in the MPHServer and GameServer their is a option called MaxIpConnetion= , what is the purpose of this option , i mean if i only set or put a value if 5 only 5 players of different IP can connect in the game? correct me if I'm wrong.

Sir KarLi
Sir DragonSeth
Sir @allexander

Note: Please Delete this post if wrong or inappropriate , thank you.

Reaction score
Hello Guyz can I ask a simple question I'm using a MuEMU files in the MPHServer and GameServer their is a option called MaxIpConnetion= , what is the purpose of this option , i mean if i only set or put a value if 5 only 5 players of different IP can connect in the game? correct me if I'm wrong.

Sir KarLi
Sir DragonSeth
Sir @allexander

I think is for same user with multiple max connections of same ip

Upvote 0
Novice C++
Reaction score

Sir @KarLi
Sir @DragonSeth
Sir @allexander

Here take this guide, is very useful.

Code:
[SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]==================================================
 Common Settings
==================================================

MaxItemOption -> Maximum uses of Jewel of Life on itens.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]MaxIpConnection -> Max number of connections with the same IP.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]
PersonalCodeCheck -> Personal Code check (0=Off/1=On).
SetItemAcceptHarmonySwitch -> Set item supports Jewel of Harmony (0=Off/1=On).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think is for same user with multiple max connections of same ip
Thanks a lot Sir KarLi

Here take this guide, is very useful.

Code:
[SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]==================================================
 Common Settings
==================================================

MaxItemOption -> Maximum uses of Jewel of Life on itens.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]MaxIpConnection -> Max number of connections with the same IP.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]
PersonalCodeCheck -> Personal Code check (0=Off/1=On).
SetItemAcceptHarmonySwitch -> Set item supports Jewel of Harmony (0=Off/1=On).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Now im not confused anymore thank you Sir@[URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/874209.html"]allexander[/URL]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back