• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ascent [help]command_overrides not work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello all i have a problem
whit command_overrides i set vip acc whit L and i give him this commands recall revive and appear but now i need to make custom gm and i need to set this commands + kick announce,wannounce,gmon and gmoff .
ok i make my custom gm whit N but when i enter in the server i can't use recall, revive and appear this commands are for L where is the problem haw can i give access to gm that is N letter
kenefcho - [help]command_overrides not work - RaGEZONE Forums

i read in this form that all gm have access to all commads that have small letter that they have or gm wit letter N have access to all commands that have gm wit letter L
but in my ascent 4533 server that is not truw
pls help me haw can i fix this
kenefcho - [help]command_overrides not work - RaGEZONE Forums

sorry for my bad english

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
to do this you need to go in you Level1.cpp file and edit the commands / if you dont know how to compile then you cant do it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need some help also if that is not to much trouble does anyone know how to create a wow pet i tryed doing .pet createpet <id> but it does not work for me i also cannot do .morph or .revive(says cant chat while dead) can someone plz help me i need help really bad

Back