• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help]Compiling Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to compile the source. So I could see what works and what does.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont spaz on me holy poop.

His guide only explains how to use the precompiled server source. I have an open source.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dont spaz on me holy poop.

His guide only explains how to use the precompiled server source. I have an open source.

Rofl i came back on ragezone after like 2 months and your still asking noob questions.

Face it, you are too stupid for this type of stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wasn't talking to you. So stop. I tried to talk to you on msn. But oviously you didn't want to hear about why I was pissed off that couple days.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wasn't talking to you. So stop. I tried to talk to you on msn. But oviously you didn't want to hear about why I was pissed off that couple days.

do u even know how to use a search engine omg just go to google and try how to open a .cs file O0O maybe that will work omg k it is C# and open source every has it u need to learn ALOT lol i bet u don't even know how to open a cpp file ne way GL wit ur server ur going to need it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, well good luck not getting stabbed. Because you say stupid things here. I hope you say it to the wrong person and they stab you or put a bullet in your head.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, well good luck not getting stabbed. Because you say stupid things here. I hope you say it to the wrong person and they stab you or put a bullet in your head.

yea stabbed by a n00b who doesn't kno poop... don't even kno how use google or to even code

it's idiots like u that push ppl 2 da edge or just Ducking give a bad name 2 da human race because he can't Ducking read read... well the human race has ppl like u

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
removed
try that since there a bit more helpfull.also a note to the unhelpfull man shut the f*** up if ur not going to help someone then dont post!!!!!!!!!
the guy is asking a question that he wants answering all u needed to do was to tell him to try a google search. Not call him a noob because hes had enough of TQ and wants to make a free server of hes own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
removed
try that since there a bit more helpfull.also a note to the unhelpfull man shut the f*** up if ur not going to help someone then dont post!!!!!!!!!
the guy is asking a question that he wants answering all u needed to do was to tell him to try a google search. Not call him a noob because hes had enough of TQ and wants to make a free server of hes own.

HAHAHAHA i already helped him but he wanted to go on btw stfu its not up to me to tell him use common sense he shud learn that on his god damn own

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
night youre de newbie here ! dont even know the differents between compile and recompile here's an nice tip go search an and check what you posted befor calling someon an newbie !!!!!

and dont bother ppl who are much smarter than you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
night youre de newbie here ! dont even know the differents between compile and recompile here's an nice tip go search an and check what you posted befor calling someon an newbie !!!!!

and dont bother ppl who are much smarter than you.

hahah now ur taking my flame and using the Live search pun instead of the google wow u r an idiot

and who is smarter than me right now besides the people who C# better than me

and don't talk about compiling and recompiling because they are basically the same thing in some instances

and Ron sry bout the flame ppl just don't read im outta dis topic lata

again sry Ron

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know what guys. I'm leaving this forum. I'll go ask CoEmu. There oviously nicer then you people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back