Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [Help]Critical Error: FArchiveFileReader::Seek...?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded lineage from the provided link.

I downloaded the modified system folder.

I renamed the original system folder.

I extracted the modified system folder into C:/Program Files/Lineage II/

I launch lineage from the l2.exe inside of the system folder.

I get this critical error:

2007.12.30 03:13:23
CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1982 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video : Radeon X1800 Series (6755)

Assertion failed: InPos<=Size [File:..\..\Core\Inc\FFileManagerWindows.h] [Line: 185]

History: FArchiveFileReader::Seek <- ULinkerLoad::Seek <- TLazyArray<< <- FMipmap<< <- SerializeMips <- UTexture::Serialize <- LoadObject <- (Texture LineageMonstersTex.death_knight.death_knight_t00 99687303==99687303/133323875 99686137 132383) <- ULinkerLoad::preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture LineageMonstersTex.Death_Knight_T00 NULL) <- UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

If it helps any, this is the L2 Salvation Client...

Help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try with a clean client, here we don't know what crap they did to the client so we can't help you. If you wanna keep using that client, go to their forums for support.

Droppo.-

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try with a clean client, here we don't know what crap they did to the client so we can't help you. If you wanna keep using that client, go to their forums for support.

Droppo.-

Lineage II: The Chaotic Throne - Interlude Client ( gamershell.com/download_18458.shtml )

From Gamershell is the client that i'm using... I believe its a clean client...

Upvote 0
Back