Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help D: I'm stuck in world selection! Loading process ends after client unfreezes..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I should have done everything correctly, but for some reason I can't get past the world selection screen. Whenever I try connecting to the selected world, I freeze and then the loading message goes away. Further attempts to connect to the server has me loading forever. I'm not seeing any errors in the executables, so I have no idea where to even begin looking.

The only thing I saw that might have been out of the ordinary was the sync time failure lines on the system server..
the other thing is I keep getting "logoutted" the moment I press to connect to the selected world, but I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen or not. that is in the master server.

Has anyone else run into this sort of issue? I went through the tutorial video several times and double checked everything, so I'm feeling rather helpless D:

I am running windows 11 if that means anything, but I am not running into any visible errors. Could it be a firewall issue? I tested this with and without firewalls up, but nothing changes. Perhaps there's something else blocking me.. but nothing's really showing that's the case. maybe it isn't even a thing I can see @_@ this makes no sense.

I feel so close.. the character select screen is right behind this door T_T
I've looked around and found several people with similar issues but for some reason they all ended up editing that it's been fixed without explaining how they did it and there didn't seem to be anyone replying to these posts either..

P.S.: I would attach some screenshots, but everything looks like it's working fine.. and it would probably be a bad idea to post something with my IP on it.. also, it would probably be more helpful if I copy pasted the entire thing here.. but that would be so much text o_o;

---------------------------------------------------------
Update: I still don't understand what's wrong, but I've pinpointed it to one thing: the login server does not recognize I've attempted to get into the game. which is strange considering the first login server does recognize me. literally no errors and everything is connected properly, so it makes no sense why it doesn't detect me when I try clicking connect.

Last edited:
Back