Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HELP: datasub.res or AES

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can suggest/help how can i encrypt my datasubs to avoid others reshacking it? I heard about AES encrypt, but i dont see any tutorial on hoe to add/use it. Hoping someone can help me out about this. Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even then, it won't always help. As you can see from recent releases, a lot of decrypters were released, and they all use AES - well, the first release from the GOW source. Even the other one people use can easily be broken, just some requires a little more work. I technically have Forskan, Entropia, Level flyff, and other flyff's already decrypted, but I won't release those. (Well, maybe servers using the other AES, just not anyone that's tried to do their own custom encryption unless I don't like them.)

So the question becomes, what type of people are you trying to stop. Because, there's quite a few capable individuals in the scene that can decrypt every server out there as it's not neccisarrily hard.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even then, it won't always help. As you can see from recent releases, a lot of decrypters were released, and they all use AES - well, the first release from the GOW source. Even the other one people use can easily be broken, just some requires a little more work. I technically have Forskan, Entropia, Level flyff, and other flyff's already decrypted, but I won't release those. (Well, maybe servers using the other AES, just not anyone that's tried to do their own custom encryption unless I don't like them.)

So the question becomes, what type of people are you trying to stop. Because, there's quite a few capable individuals in the scene that can decrypt every server out there as it's not neccisarrily hard.
Release Entropia stuff please!

Upvote 0
Back