• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help Dj Exute Wow Tbc Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My friend can connect to me via HAMACHI to my WoW server, but if he come to the REALMPOOL its sayes *connecting and then he come every time again to REALMPOOL again and again and again... :zoo_taz:

why ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Euhm... hamachi got he's own ip... add the hamachi ip to your host! (you now the file with notebook in system32/etc/ :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Euhm... hamachi got he's own ip... add the hamachi ip to your host! (you now the file with notebook in system32/etc/ :)

english: how do you mean add to your host? please explain little further because im gonna host true hamachi to but dont know if im gonna get that problem too.

dutch: hoe bedoel je add it to your host? zou je dat wat verder uit kunnen leggen want ik ga ook hosten over hamachi weet nie of ik dan dat zelfde probleem krijg.

thanks in advance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ups.... now i did the hamachi IP in the Realmpool IP and all works, thanks
dragonx1234 - Help Dj Exute Wow Tbc Server - RaGEZONE Forums

hamachi rulZ... becus i have a router and so i dont must do port forwarding and such ...

Back