• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos help| DK quest

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
some one can give me fix Deta base to Death Knight "death comes from on high" Quest or at least tell me how to fix it.
ty for helping

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Won't be the only quest u need fix for.
Still lot of quests in the chain need sd2 or core support.
I made the questchain work for normall players on my server by setting the quests to be autocompleted up on accepting them.

Code:
UPDATE `quest_template` SET `Method`='0' WHERE (`entry`='*****')
Replace **** with Quest ID

Quests working or not also depend on which world db u use.
For example the quest u get from npc Noth in phase2 did not work correctly for me when using YTDB, did not get the 2 other related quests.
I switched to UDB and all quest from Noth work just fine.
But in UDB got stuck at "The light of dawn", can not turn in quest after completing it.
In YTDB i can't even get to that quest because u don't get "Ambush at the Overlook" from npc after turning in the previous quest, but works fine in UDB.

Last edited:
Back