Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help DMNCMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, I need your advice. Look, I install any version on the DMNCMS web host, but it won’t let me install it. The domain is working, everything is fine since WebEngine can be installed easily, but I like DMNCMS better. How can such a problem be solved? Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I don't know that much about DMN Cms but here is the thing - if you purchased a license with them, they should provide support regards to setup problems. If that's a cracked version found in some forum, it's very likely to not work properly at all.
My general advice would be that if you cannot fix the issue somewhat quickly, get other files or a different CMS as these cracked versions tend to be a rabbit hole.

I hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys, I need your advice. Look, I install any version on the DMNCMS web host, but it won’t let me install it. The domain is working, everything is fine since WebEngine can be installed easily, but I like DMNCMS better. How can such a problem be solved? Thanks in advance.
Can you send screenshots with the errors? Or what does it show when you try to install?

Upvote 0
Back