Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HELP! Does anyone can help me to build a login lancher for V145

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a v145 server side source code but dont have and dont know how to run with these source code , I rebuild a server side and it can run normally.
Now need some guide for build a lancher for login
Please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Building a launcher involves 2 things:
1. The GUI - I recommend just using Visual Studio and C# and setting up a Windows Form application that does it. You can look for tutorials on Google and YouTube. Start with a basic GUI that does what you want, and you can later re-design it to look good.
2. Launching the Game - Look up "how to run a process in C#" on Google. Usually running
Code:
MapleStory.exe GameLaunching
from the command line is enough to start the game. Do note that this is usually not enough to make the game connect to your server, and you probably need to inject a DLL into the game that does what you want, which is usually disabling NGS, and redirecting the game to your server instead of Nexon's servers. You can look at existing implementations like AuthHook to see how they do it.

Back