Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Dragon Nest server v2126/v335 Server & Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I decided to create a server based on the guide on YouTube
But there was a problem when starting the server, Windows open for me and immediately close literally as something appears in the command line.

My processor seems to allow running the server.
Core i3-10100f 3.60GHz
24 ОЗУ
NVidia 1050ti

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you could send your server log here, we might be able to help.
I can send an assembly. Server + Client

Server -
Client -

In the server, I fixed an error related to Chinese files in the Quick PHP folder in the php.ini file error with (;)
;extension=php_msql.dll
;extension=php_mysqli.dll - there was no semicolon
;extension=php_oci8.dll
when I set it up, the startup was normal

I did everything as in the video, but when I start 0 ALL START.bat then all the windows that open start to close one by one when loaded.

Sorry for my English

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check the firewall as per your client and server need request access to see it may check the permission so can see the log

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
check the firewall as per your client and server need request access to see it may check the permission so can see the log
Sorry I didn't quite understand what to do my Translator translates incorrectly (

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your firewall and port also you sent the client and server logs but need access to saw the video

Back