• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Ebenezer: String Buff Overflow

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
q12345 - [Help] Ebenezer: String Buff Overflow - RaGEZONE Forums

Why does it suffers me so? I tried it on many computers but it is not working on my computer :(
My processor is pentium 4 2.4 GHZ others 1.5 GM ram 128 MB GeForce fx5200 Windows XP SQL 2000 so what must i do to conect ebenezer to AI server so it can read maps and create monsters?
Please HELP

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
q12345 - [Help] Ebenezer: String Buff Overflow - RaGEZONE Forums

Why does it suffers me so? I tried it on many computers but it is not working on my computer :(
My processor is pentium 4 2.4 GHZ others 1.5 GM ram 128 MB GeForce fx5200 Windows XP SQL 2000 so what must i do to conect ebenezer to AI server so it can read maps and create monsters?
Please HELP

t

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ODBC ayarları ve ini ler doğru zaten onlarla başka bilgisayarlarda kurmuştum. Bence bilgisayara bi format lazım.

ODBC settings and ini files seem to be OK. I already set up DB on other computers with all these files and settings. I think my computer needs a format.

I am waiting for any solution from you, whath should I do, any ideas?

Last edited:
Back