• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help]Editor for Updater

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, anyone know or can post here the link of the program i can use for open and edit unpdater.exe ? ( I dont need HEX editor i need the program who can open and see all file/folder the update contain ) thanks in advance

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Editor for Updater

hmm updater huh? well i think you have to make your own.. or try unpacking.. its difficult to edit compiled files.. so learn some C++ or what ever it is, so you can make your own.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Editor for Updater

Please post in the right section.
I need find the immage of launcher ( when i press start a rectagle on ) and i have noticed is on updater for this i need unpack it and look into, tell me wich section is correct for this tread and next time i will post there

thanks

Back