• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] error running accountserver.exe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heh, I guess I should have looked at it a bit more before I posted, sorry about wasting anyones time while reading that.

edit3: Imma just stop posting now.... fixed that one too...

Last edited:
Ridin' Solo
Reaction score
Re: error running accountserver.exe

lol , if your server is up , please tell me btw im Grason from AceEo :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I had successfully run 1.33,1.34,1.35,1.36 PKO/TOP server and all run smooth. And I had also fixed some problems and modified some server files, so if you guys still facing problems of cannot run the server correctly, maybe can post it here and use my help

Ridin' Solo
Reaction score

cloudchng , can i join ur private server??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hi gooblelips, too bad i cannot host the game due to insufficient network power, but i got a pm from a forumer who can provide hosting power for the game, so maybe i would work with him to host the game, wait for the good news.

Ridin' Solo
Reaction score

ok , add me on MSN if you got some more information , btw , can i be a GM on ur server if its up? (demy_varela@hotmail.com)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

mines up u can join that with GM if u wanted....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

web page?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey any1 looking for a GM on their EO pserver? and btw one question, why does my AccountServer.exe open and just shut down automatically?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i open my AccountServer.exe it says : " AccountServer hang" and i cant start my account server, what to do now???
:*:

Back