• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[help]Guys Buying a new laptop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys i have to laptop to choose from can you guide me which one should i take
i hv nearby budget of $2000
and i need 4 gb ram Laptop
with good working
and
1 question should 1 have blue ray disk or not does it support piracy???

Or

please post your views or replys

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hummm any suggestion need to tel my frnd abt it my frnd intrested to buy it

Reaction score
The toshiba looks like a good deal.

No need to double post, people will reply when they have time, Also why ask about it for your friend? Have him ask himself. Unless you want to take the credit and don't want him finding out you had help deciding on one?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ASUS or ACER, both good brands, get ur self an ACER 18". Sorry i dont no that much about laptops, all i no it throws a punch.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
riwish basically hes my bro i asked him to post by him self and told him that ull make frnds also here in Ragezone but he said no please you post there... so thats y i did

Back