Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] How do i use Stredit?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How would I be able to use Stredit (localhost editor thingy) to add in UFJ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So what can i do it with lol
I tried searching for editing Maple Tips in it but had no luck...
and how would i be able to add UFJ to the localhost?
I want to make my own custom localhost, instead of using others.

Also, do you happen to know where I can find a localhost with level up animation in it?
Most of the localhosts I see have all of the customs but they took off level up animations :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That tool only works for certain versions. Not sure if they will be making it available for more.

And yes it is used for changing things like the Maple Tips, Login interface Button URL's, etc.

Upvote 0
Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So what can i do it with lol
I tried searching for editing Maple Tips in it but had no luck...
and how would i be able to add UFJ to the localhost?
I want to make my own custom localhost, instead of using others.

Also, do you happen to know where I can find a localhost with level up animation in it?
Most of the localhosts I see have all of the customs but they took off level up animations :(

You can only edit the [MapleTip] text, to like [HerpTip] (this is stored inside the client). The tips themselfes are stored in Etc.wz afaik.
You need to have either a Cheat Engine script or some AoB to find the address and the modification needed to apply UFJ.
Level Up anims are handled from Effect.wz.

That tool only works for certain versions. Not sure if they will be making it available for more.

And yes it is used for changing things like the Maple Tips, Login interface Button URL's, etc.

Its search system for these addresses is dynamic, so it should work for every version available. I heard they changed KMS once again, so I need to look into that once again.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you cant delete Maple Tips with STREDIT?

Also...
I am using the same wz's that I have always been using.
I tried a clean localhost and level up anims worked.
I tried a custom localhost with UFJ and meso cap and all that but level anims didnt work.

So I'm guessing its not just in the effect.wz? Maybe editing the localhost would fix it?

Upvote 0
Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So you cant delete Maple Tips with STREDIT?

Also...
I am using the same wz's that I have always been using.
I tried a clean localhost and level up anims worked.
I tried a custom localhost with UFJ and meso cap and all that but level anims didnt work.

So I'm guessing its not just in the effect.wz? Maybe editing the localhost would fix it?

The clean localhost that Kevintjuh released should work just fine. You can search for the levelup anim string (something like "Effect" or "levelup") in both clients, and compare etc.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool thanks :) Could you give me a link to his release? I think hes using another version. Im v83 so yeah...Sorry

By the way, is there an instructions guide for using streddit because I'm kind of confused as to what it is and how i'm suppose to use it.

Upvote 0
Back