• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help- i have translated the game in English but it doesn't show in game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry if this is not the place i do not know where to ask for help, and i rly rly need help to play this game that i love so much.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/web-game-blood-jade-update-1160428/

This game is in Chinese , i have translated every file table in the game_data using Navicat according to the tutorial this is where the game data is .

But it seems somehow the game data stores this data in .res files, idk if it takes them from the MySQL folder or not .

So using navicat i have connected to the server and to the game_data databases tables , bu the files in the MYSQL folder are .FRM , .MID .MYI .... but with same name as the .res files that are in other folders

Also the res files are in many places also :

AMN\web\MySQL5\data\game_data
AMN\web\MySQL5\data1111\game_data
AMN\web\RES\ResData
AMN\wwwroot\res\2014088811\res\data

So i do not know what to make of this , but using navicat and translating those files in there has no effect what so ever in game everything is still in Chinese.

I have no idea what to do to get this in English. I am willing to do the work ..but i have no clue how to open and edit those .res files , everything i have tried just fails . Downloaded a .res editor ,when i try to open a res file that program ,it just closes

Pls pls if someone can just have a quick look ..

Thank you kindly

Back