Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] I need help with these

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. I see some servers have their login background animated.
How can I do that too?
2. How to enable Anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering? I define them @ versioncommon.h but when I open the options applet it crashes my client.
3. Where do I edit the block rate of monsters? If possible, I want to remove the block damage system as a whole.

PS: I'm using NANUS Source. And I'm a total newbie developer. I started like 2 days ago.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I do that too?
2. How to enable Anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering? I define them @ versioncommon.h but when I open the options applet it crashes my client.
3. Where do I edit the block rate of monsters? If possible, I want to remove the block damage system as a whole.

PS: I'm using NANUS Source. And I'm a total newbie developer. I started like 2 days ago.

If you are new about flyff development i prefer to start on clean ones like Ketchup release's so you can trace your bugs when you add things in your files

Prefer files:
[h=3][VS22] v15[/h][h=3][VS22] v18 ( Retail Like / Non-Custom )[/h][h=3][VS22] v19[/h]

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How can I do that too?

@Ketchup actually botherd so much for this community so newbies like you won't have to deal with those crappy sources like nanus, Yet you still turns into them. Use one of his source (v15-v19) as MakVee told you that's first.

How to enable Anti-aliasing and anisotropic? Check sources inside the release section and look for something like this:
Code:
#define __GRAPHIC_ANISOTROPY
#define __ANTI_ALISING
Download the source, search the source for those definition and see how they implanted. If you already added anti ailasing and your neuz is crashing it's prolly because you're missing some lines in Resource\ResClient.inc or due to poor copy&pasting. As for the block rate I'm not sure i understand, You're talking about the defnese rate of monters?

Quote me, promise to try to help as much as I can.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ketchup actually botherd so much for this community so newbies like you won't have to deal with those crappy sources like nanus, Yet you still turns into them. Use one of his source (v15-v19) as MakVee told you that's first.

How to enable Anti-aliasing and anisotropic? Check sources inside the release section and look for something like this:
Code:
#define __GRAPHIC_ANISOTROPY
#define __ANTI_ALISING
Download the source, search the source for those definition and see how they implanted. If you already added anti ailasing and your neuz is crashing it's prolly because you're missing some lines in Resource\ResClient.inc or due to poor copy&pasting. As for the block rate I'm not sure i understand, You're talking about the defnese rate of monters?

Quote me, promise to try to help as much as I can.
I'm just exploring with the Nanus since it has a lot of features already implemented. I'm not planning to release a server with it.
Thanks, maybe I am missing something on resclient.
About the block feature, you know when sometimes your damage doesn't deal 100% but instead it gets blocked and deals like 10% damage only. I want every hit to deal 100% of damage.

Also, about this.
aceupascual - [Help] I need help with these - RaGEZONE Forums

All of my NPCs that use SetEquip & SetFigure looks like this. They have transparent outfit.
SetEquip( II_ARM_F_CHR_DRESS01HAT, II_ARM_F_CHR_DRESS01SUIT, II_ARM_F_CHR_DRESS01GLOVES, II_ARM_F_CHR_DRESS01SHOES );
SetFigure( MI_FEMALE, 0, 0xffffaa88, 1);

Upvote 0
Back