Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]ideas or suggestions for solutions to two questions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. hamachi stopped working for the server I created, after opening putty and putting the start command, it is active for 5 minutes on the server and stops working. Also the rounds of the dungeons stopped working.
Any idea how to fix it would help me a lot, or find some other method of playing with partners.

2. this question is less important is a bit selfish on my part, it is about how to make my eidolons move when I activate the "partner combo" or "ultimate" ability is an animation that I would like to see.These are somewhat advanced questions and outside of server creation, but if anyone has any ideas on how to fix them, I'd be very grateful.

image of the eidolon with skill move:

image of the eidolon, my character moves but not the eidolon:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Hamachi is poop . Use Radmin VPN its fine.
Maybe error in 100%
connection in hamachi servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestion, do you know how I could implement the program, "Radmin Vpn" in debian linux, I couldn't find a version for debian linux, I use the "OneClick" server configuration that is in the forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also you server vps .
Use openvpn
For a very long time I found a site that allocates vpn servers, but I forgot the names. you can set up your vpn server.

Back