• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help in dungeons

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I manage to put it all in the servertool running but when I log in in-game and enter circus it says "Theme Dungeon not started"...

How can i fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I double check all the ip all is the same,

This is the case now when i open ThemeCircus.bat it connect but when i open other batch file it closes suddenly.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I double check all the ip all is the same,

This is the case now when i open ThemeCircus.bat it connect but when i open other batch file it closes suddenly.

Not all ip's can be the same or it's if you use the 1 ip trick wich is hard to get to work.

You need atleast 9 different IP's to get everything to work. Wich is done through a Loopback adapter.

Read this tutorial: http://forum.ragezone.com/f641/tutorial-enable-run-dungeons-circus-811482/

Contains enough information on how to get it to work.

Upvote 0
Back