• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Installing correct vers of SQL for MU online server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings, I hope someone can help me with my issue.I have windows 10 and SQL 2000, 2005 and 2008 are supposedly incompatible. Ive read that I need these for mu databases and that newer versions may cause problems.Ive read on this forum that there are ways to make 2005 or 2008 work anyway despite win 10, with file links, but they were dead.Please guide me on which SQL I need, and I should be able to go further from there
-
What im also mainly trying to do is play with 1 friend, nobody else. How far must I go for that in comparison to the actual way of setting things up for more than well.. 2 people? If it's the same nonetheless then nevermind, if not, please enlighten me how I can save time!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sql 2017 and you will have less problem ������
Thanks a lot for the info! The db's are now restored but I now run into an issue with the MU client
-
Im using hamachi for a MU lan server and the mu client is insanely unstable. At times it launches, at times it doesnt, and now when it launches it lacks music and a login field. When editing the main.dll I need to enter my hamachi IP4 right? And what goes in maininfo config file?

Upvote 0
Back