Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Issue with questline.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello fellas,

so I just got the new TW server and client files working, thanks to @UseresU s guide. Everything seemed to be working perfectly fine at the beginning. But I ran into a massive issue with one of the first quests.
It happened on the quest |LVL10| Facing Destiny. After finishing the quest requirements, the game should spawn three NPC‘s. But instead I get the error <System>Invalid Command Event_AddClientTriggerEvent 13 0 661 doesn‘t exist. (Added photo I‘ve taken on the error)
So new players will basically be stuck on that forever. But I have no idea what file I gotta edit to fix that. Looked into S_Mission.ini and a couple scene .ini‘s. But I couldn‘t figure it out so far…
I dunno, if the issue is on the server side or the client side.

Someone got ideas?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :)

------------------------------------------

Edit: I fixed it. It was the scene S609.ini. Seems like there was a lot of differences between the v7 and the TW files. Copied and pasted both server and client 609.ini's and the quest was finally do-able.

Let's hope that the other files are alright...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, I got the same problem as yours, I wonder if you can describe your fix more thoroughly? since I tried your fix but still got the same problem but the error code changed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically I just used the old v7 s609.ini files and copied them both to the server and the client. But it seems that the fix was temporary. On a new install of the server i stumbled upon the exact same issue. Seems like my „fix“ was just a coincidence.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I‘ll need to experiment how to fully get rid of it. But so far I only jumped from one error to the next (as you said as well)

Back