Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Help) Item upgrade rate and enable GM to hit chip

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As the title says, I've been trying to change item upgrade rate and allow GM to hit controller device during Chip War, but to no avail.

Some people said that I need to modify Zoneserver using structorian and change the GradeRate to 10000 for 100% success rate, but I did just that and it had no effect whatsoever. As for my second question... I tried changing my account grade and sub grade to 255 and 255 respectively, but all it does is restrict my account authority and prevent me from using GM commands.

Does anyone know how to fix either or both of these problems?

P.S: Do excuse me for any mistake on my part, as this is my first post in this forum.
nathanciel - (Help) Item upgrade rate and enable GM to hit chip - RaGEZONE Forums

nathanciel - (Help) Item upgrade rate and enable GM to hit chip - RaGEZONE Forums

Back