• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Lithium Source: Channel, World IP configuration

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have been really confused about which line to put my WAN IP on Channel and World IP configuration, because Channel.properties has 4 IP Adress line to put it in, and for WorldGMS.properties has 3 lines of IP configuration lines, and I tried using my WAN IP to all of those IP Adress configure lines, and I am saying that because I don't know if this is giving effect to my "Unable to log on to the game server" error right after the character PIC, but I still want it to get checked, I have successfully port forwarded my ports and canyouseeme.org can definitely see through all those ports except 80 because my ISP is probably blocking it o_O but other then that, every other ports are open.

8585 - 8587

And have tried loopback adaptor to enable/disable both of them did not work, but somehow, it let my friend pass the character selection, but for me, it would sometimes kick me out to the log in screen immediately after the PIC, or sometimes the character would just keep on walking. This has happened to me for v83 server and up, and somehow i've manage to fix it, but for this source, I just can't pass the character screen. I know that i've done everything correct, my bat, JCE files are in correct folders, Using JDK 1.7 and I have definitely changed my IP from ServerConstants.java, but I do not know how to pass the character screen. So my last assumption would might have been in the properties files,
It would be nice to help me out :laugh: Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not that this will fix your issue, But you should forward 8600 too. Its for your CS. Check your bat when you start the server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol I have already forwarded that port because Cash Shop port was listed through my Launcher.bat, Thank you anyways

Upvote 0
Back