Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] map problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to check when the map is closed automatically when no one is the map
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Game Servers doesn't close automatically if you haven't set, but if you wanna know which game(map) is down or crashed and in players, you can do this:

First of all you have to add "%s" this code on game server logs names because you already know if u in game and check browse servers you can see which server isn't open. If u can do this you can easily look which one is not opened servers log.

search in WarZ_Server -> ServerMain.cpp

C++:
sprintf(fname, "logss\\GS_%I64x.txt", cfg_sessionId);

change

C++:
sprintf(fname, "logss\\%s_GS_%I64x.txt", cfg_ginfo.name, cfg_sessionId);

(%s = servername like WZ_Colorado)

If i'm not misunderstand this is helpful for you. There is million things you can do. Like if you wanna know which server is down with players or without players. You can write your own code on serverside & clientside & sql. If you wanna work your own WarZ Emulators you have to learn VS and C++ basics. Be safe, have enjoy.

Note: All people interested WarZ was active in this forum has gone or whatever. It means there is not many people left so dont espect much support on this forum.

Hope you can understand. I'm didn't use Google Translate when I'm write this.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Game Servers doesn't close automatically if you haven't set, but if you wanna know which game(map) is down or crashed and in players, you can do this:

First of all you have to add "%s" this code on game server logs names because you already know if u in game and check browse servers you can see which server isn't open. If u can do this you can easily look which one is not opened servers log.

search in WarZ_Server -> ServerMain.cpp

C++:
sprintf(fname, "logss\\GS_%I64x.txt", cfg_sessionId);

change

C++:
sprintf(fname, "logss\\%s_GS_%I64x.txt", cfg_ginfo.name, cfg_sessionId);

(%s = servername like WZ_Colorado)

If i'm not misunderstand this is helpful for you. There is million things you can do. Like if you wanna know which server is down with players or without players. You can write your own code on serverside & clientside & sql. If you wanna work your own WarZ Emulators you have to learn VS and C++ basics. Be safe, have enjoy.

Note: All people interested WarZ was active in this forum has gone or whatever. It means there is not many people left so dont espect much support on this forum.

Hope you can understand. I'm didn't use Google Translate when I'm write this.

This code snippet is using the C standard library function sprintf() to format a string and store it in the character array fname.

The formatted string will have the following format::linux:

Code:
logss\{cfg_ginfo.name}_GS_{cfg_sessionId in hexadecimal notation}.txt

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This code snippet is using the C standard library function sprintf() to format a string and store it in the character array fname.

The formatted string will have the following format::linux:

Code:
logss\{cfg_ginfo.name}_GS_{cfg_sessionId in hexadecimal notation}.txt
Wtf are u talking about lol. Whatever my help will working so idc your poop answers. Go ChatGPT and take it help for reply messages šŸ™ƒ

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wtf are u talking about lol. Whatever my help will working so idc your poop answers. Go ChatGPT and take it help for reply messages šŸ™ƒ
here is my answer not is ChatGPT, my code and i am explaining it, do you understand?:poop::mad::devilish:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is my answer not is ChatGPT, my code and i am explaining it, do you understand?:poop::mad::devilish:
When I write basic C++ code, does it become your code? You are delusional. I will not respond to your answers.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When I write basic C++ code, does it become your code? You are delusional. I will not respond to your answers.
what a fool, steal someone else's code and go help and say this is your code, can't even prove it here.

I wrote it and released it here,"Thursday at 8:40 PM".

[Tutorial] Giving away adding map names in logss to check easily.

how about you steal my code and lie to say this is your code, take my code for help "Yesterday at 10:36 AM"?

you're obviously an idiot, with cerebral palsy, I don't want to waste my time telling you this shenanigans.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back