Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Maps not works

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why when I run the server with all maps that is, after I enter the command in the console such as teleport tp2loc to Kania(example tp2loc MageHouse /Maps/Kania/MapResource.xdb) nothing happens, and the shard in the console it says that the card is turned off, even though it is registered all_maps.cfg. I have 16 GB of RAM, I think this will be enough to get all the cards.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Почему когда я запускаю сервер со всеми картами которые есть, после того как я в консоли введу комманду телепорта tp2loc например в Канию то ничего не происходит, а в консоли шарда написано что эта карта выключена, хотя в all_maps.cfg она прописана. У меня 16 гб оперативной памяти, я думаю этого хватит чтобы загрузить все карты.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Maps not works

You need 24GB RAM to run all maps.

when i start all maps, Java uses only 7-8 GB of RAM. though in the config I put 12 GB maximum

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Maps not works

Another question. I start all maps which I need. (City of demons, Kania, Hadagan and some more), the problem is that the eye of the world does not start. Restarted the server several times and the eye of the world and does not start. (Eye of the world where it is Yasker.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back