Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help me connect hamachi and play with friends pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to this issue of the aura kingdom server, I successfully achieved my server, which I am very grateful for. I want to play with friends, they mentioned "hamachi" to me but I have no idea how to make it work on my server. check in the RGZ forum, but there is no guide with debian 9. Someone would help not only me but also all those who followed the guide of "one click server aura kingdom" to be able to play with friends step by step. Thank you very much for reading and I look forward to your help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well after you install linux system following all step in One Click server Tutorial, you have to install hamachi.

This site show how install hamachi

if those commands doens't work you have to download the last files on the site and inside the file in root folder.

after install that you will use command.
hamachi-init
hamachi-start

after that execute the command.

if everything is good that command will show your ipv4 and hamachi ip

now you will create a nickname for you in hamachi execute command.
hamachi set-nick nickname

Now you will login in hamachi server.
hamachi login

and now you will create a network
hamachi create networkname password
Now you will use the command to install aurakingdom files.

wget --no-check-certificate -nv "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/haruka98/ak_oneclick_installer/master/akinstall.sh" -O "akinstall.sh"; chmod 777 "akinstall.sh"; ./akinstall.sh

you choose the server files you want and sellect to choose ip.
you will write hamachi ip to patch server files and install.
after that everything is done!

Now give networkname and password for your friends and done!Don't forget to change connect.ini in client folder to hamachi ip!

Here has a little more hamachi commands if you need.

Last edited:
Back