• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help me that Error !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who people can help me fix that Error ! Pls :(

" Connect DB Error "

Sorry i bad english !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Em chưa sửa lại pass sa đó
You haven't fix pass sa in any file *.ini

I think so
(AHCD) :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:3dflagsdo
"khi sử dụng chiêu thức thì ko thấy gì, hay khi phóng phi tiêu ko thấy phi tiêu" anyone know how to solve this? also, missing maps of Cai Bang and a few others... and the font.pak - something's gotta be done about that!
also, missing npcs for joining cai bang, ngu doc... and the Xa Phu menu is seriously flawed...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
missing npc ----------------> u need to check your serve.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Missing the npc , it's include with the " setting""script".U must check your server.U can use the "setting""script" at another server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AloneAngel said:
Missing the npc , it's include with the " setting""script".U must check your server.U can use the "setting""script" at another server.
im using both tieutuan and minhdang servers' settings and scripts....
hey, both of them combined do have all 10 mon phai, right? the npcs im talking about include "De Tu Cai Bang", ... what are those other guy's names again? Well without them there's no way to join... and where do folks get full maps? the 322? I've still only got 94

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Full maps.It's really hard .If you want to join the G, u need find the script to join the G.It's same as the script add skill.

Back