Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me!! THX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello to all the community, I want to know if I can help lift a Pristontale server, I need a complete guide step by step, I'm new at this. please someone who can help me? thank you very much for the help

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are many, many, many step-by-step guides from 0 to working playable server in the Tutorials sub-forum.

If you read them all once, you will see that they are all saying basically the same thing, but with specifics for one or another release. (see Releases sub-forum)

Most people seem to choose some other release first time off, and have problems because they didn't read all the guides and understand the few places different releases require something specific.

Best advice is to read all guides, pick one you can get all the right files for, and follow it to the letter... then when it is working, start looking at other releases and introducing their features into a system that already works.

Take extra special care with the SQL and ODBC parts, and do not forget your master password. The securities on your database are so high that doing so may require you to re-install the entire OS, or forget about ever running a PT server on it until you have if you get these bits wrong, or forget that password. (actually, you can hack your way around it, but that will destroy the stability, security and coherence of your entire system)

I; highly recommend installing and setting up on a Virtual Machine, ( , or ) before attempting to do so on your main PC. If you open to the public you will likely want to do so from a Dedicated remote server anyway, and the Windowed system within a system you get from a VM is very much like the Remote Desktop Connection you will have on your Dedi anyway.

Back