Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me with the client!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RageZone!

What i use for my hotel.
VPS HOSTED.
I'm using IIS and Navicat.
Phoenix Emulator cracked by Quackster.

And this cms http://forum.ragezone.com/f556/revcms-edit-tashias-fixed-839474/.

The Problem

Everything works fine.
I guess i updated the webbuild how you should.
And i got some swfs that maybe work or not, idk.

So the problem is that, before my client didn't show up anything, only white screen.
So i downloaded the cms that i linked up there and replaced client.php with this code:

[spoiler][code]<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en"> <head> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> <title>{hotelName} ~ Client</title> <link rel="stylesheet" href="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/styles/client.css" type="text/css"> <script type="text/javascript" src="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/js/swfobject.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> var BaseUrl = "{swf_folder}"; var flashvars = { "client.allow.cross.domain" : "0", "client.notify.cross.domain" : "1", "connection.info.host" : "{server_ip}", "connection.info.port" : "30000", "site.url" : "{url}/", "url.prefix" : "{url}/", "client.reload.url" : "{url}/client", "client.fatal.error.url" : "{url}/disconnected", "client.connection.failed.url" : "{url}/disconnected", "external.variables.txt" : "{external_vars}", "external.texts.txt" : "{external_texts}", "productdata.load.url" : "{product_data}", "furnidata.load.url" : "{furni_data}", "use.sso.ticket" : "1", "sso.ticket" : "{sso}", "processlog.enabled" : "0", "account_id" : "1", "client.starting" : "Please wait! {hotelName} is starting up", "flash.client.url" : "{swf_folder}/", "user.hash" : "31385693ae558a03d28fc720be6b41cb1ccfec02", "has.identity" : "0", "flash.client.origin" : "popup", "token" : "{sso}" }; var params = { "base" : "{swf_folder}/", "allowScriptAccess" : "always", "menu" : "false" }; swfobject.embedSWF(BaseUrl + "/Habbo.swf", "client", "100%", "100%", "10.0.0", "{swf_folder}/expressInstall.swf", flashvars, params, null); </script> </head> <body> <div id="client"></div> </body>
</html>[/­code][/spoiler]

Now the client loads, but when you see the background, nothing comes up. It just stay there and after a minute it disconnects.

Please help me! :D

Back