• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Mini Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all apologize for this post replenish old already, site data provided by INSANE, on the correctness of the bug, I have tried but without success, not to be annoying to me, I would like to explain as to be done using the client ARA3PARTIII. --

1. The map's dont show coz those particular map files are missing a few parameters in the files. Open Wolfreck (Map 0) and look for the values 16-24 (in XVI32) and insert the same strings into the maps missing the sub maps. This will direct them to the client sub map. This is how I fixed my problem. Dont forget to make a back up copy of the maps in case you screw things up.
Make sure you dont add in even a single extra single byte. 56B should be the file size

Original;
Antes que nada disculpas por reponer este post antiguo ya, sito los datos brindados por INSANE, sobre la correccion de el bug, lo he intentado pero sin lograr resultados, de no ser molesto me gustaria que me explicaran como poder realizarlo utilizo el cliente ARA3PARTIII.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try comparing the map 0 with no minimap like 35...
the 1st few strings are missing...you can get the strings from official korean server data
i just found this out and have not tested if this is actually working...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Compare with maps that show the Minimap with those that dont.

Reaction score
I got 1 question. If the minimaps for C3 R4 etc are missing, that means they havent got some parameters. But when i implement a Episode IV map, i have got a minimap already showing up, so i can conclude that map has come from client side, but when i use C3 Map file from A3 India client, the map doesnt show up!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
C, R, S, T maps are all missing a few parameters and its server side
find out what the parameters are and add it inder for the minimap to appear...
as for how to get the parameter perhaps iNs@nE could share some light on this matter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, proves inserting the maps of the episode 4 and 5 in order to correct the fault, in the meantime I am comparing the files on the server with those of the client to rectify the fault.

Original
Ok, probare insertando los mapas de el episodio 4 y 5 para poder corregir el fallo, mientras tanto estoy comparando los files de el server con los de el cliente para corregir el fallo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back