• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos [HELP]No NPC.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I've been working on my mangos World of Warcraft server for a few days now and I cant seem to find out why there are no npcs. I have the Vmaps, Maps, DBC, and Building folders. (I have made the vmaps several times) It's getting aggravating lol. Umm. Would it be something in the database that is causing this problem? And do I have to have LOC enabled?

Please help me asap. Thank you for your time :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Npc is not a patch of dbc, maps, or vmaps files.
Its the database, Try see in creature_template if its empty then go to this site:

And follow it.

*Before useing that Database remember to clear all databases for any tables* like in mangos there should be no table! :)

Regards
Dixo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks =))) umm, I did that and got this error...
Code:
Error in creature_template table, probably sql file format was updated (there sh
ould be 65 fields in sql).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey can someone help me to fix my problem?.
if I speak with a classtrainer or some npc's the server crash.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Culpress, your db needs to match the version of your mangos.... So if you have Mangos build 6000 for instance, the highest db you can have is 6000 (like... Psdb X13 5999 for instance)

@De4gle make a new thread , and include bug logs. Don't thread jack... =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, how do I know which one to get? I've been trying to set up a server with npc's for a week now and still havent figured it out... I just got the amber rev... so... idk. ugh!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well mate i am runing 2.4.3 with scriptdev2 / mangos, and i just used this guide to get it 100% up:

Back