• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help please, i hate this!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing goes as planned to me, when i press debug client and build some things in visual studio 2013 i get 0 succes and 20 failed builds and when i go further i get this error

http://gyazo.com/f72ad07ef255f063e9b43d1d8e25ed01

i got directX and, also when i tried to install windows SDK i get this error message saying "Setup could not find the file WinSDKSamples\WinSDKSamples_x86.msi at any of the specified source locations ".Please help me or i will wipe floor with my Ducking PC because everything i try i get Ducking error not like all other people!!!!!!!!!!!! im so Ducking mad now i swear

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Help] Help please, i hate this!!

nobody will help me really?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

may you tell me where you downloaded your source?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have downloaded this but now i get error with TRK0005 cannot find midl.exe, should i download some older version of VS or what? please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

they have same options? anyone use it for this?

Dbo Dev
Reaction score

Im using visual studio 2010 and for me everything works.

And change the name "Dbo Server Source" to "DboServerSorce" for me the spaces fuk my compiler.

Dbo Dev
Reaction score

no. Desktop is the best.

Back