• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i made a server and it's working fine for me , but people can't enter , i know i should get the statistic ip adress , i don't know how to do that , don't link me to some tuts , because i already tried to follow some , it failed.
If someone could help via team viewer , here is my msn : gunz2009@hotmail.fr.
P.S: my server is now running just for me , if you wan try if it works here is ip : 127.0.0.1:7777
Thanks

Say

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The IP you gave is used for loopback connections, thus pointed toward your own machine. So we can't connect to your server with that IP.

You need to port forward your 4444 port. Please provide more informations about your router or network setup.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The IP you gave is used for loopback connections, thus pointed toward your own machine. So we can't connect to your server with that IP.

You need to port forward your 4444 port. Please provide provide more informations about your router or network setup.

I need someone to come over teamviewer , because its hard to portforward i need a statistic ip , and as i said , i already followed some long tuts carefully , but it fails .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have sort of the same problem as him. When I do mywanip:7777 it just sais retrieving server info. My people have to use hamachi to connect. I portforwarded 7777 - 7777 TCP&UDP. I even tried changing server.cfg port to 4444 and portforwarding 4444 - 4444 TCP&UDP.

Say

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Indeed, Hamachi sucks.

Do you have a router and if so, what's the model?

Or if you really want me to do it myself, PM me your teamviewer informations.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back