• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

help plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I read all about topic A3, All About A3! but a3server no have DB backs. I cant add 4 databases, ASD.bak, Character.bak, itemstorage.bak and Clan.bak HELP me plz. What link i can dowload ?
Thank!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Err..1st things 1st... ur reading ver 120 Guide & ur Using ver. 205 files :D hope u can figure out wht ur doing wrong :D

~ENjoy~

Reaction score

Download these files. They contain some more usefull tools and easy to config. You need to create a folder called "Account" with 1000 subfolders in a3server folder. Just make use of Mkdir.exe

In the files that you have downloaded you will find a folder called Part3SQL which has Query files(*.sql). You need to execute them in query analyser which will create the required tables and procs!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if dheeraj wudnt have helped him ... then the whole purpose of this section would be defeated ... dont u think ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If someone cant tell the differences between two different version nos. then whts the purpose of this Section?? ... can u teach someone to do everything ?? nope they have to do something on their own else how come they will ever learn??

~Enjoy~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes but he has mentioned that he has read the topic A3-All about a3...as far as i see...these have only Akaruz's and Legendary's guides which are both for 205...i dont know how u concluded that he read the 120 guide...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I read all about topic A3, All About A3! but a3server no have DB backs. I cant add 4 databases, ASD.bak, Character.bak, itemstorage.bak and Clan.bak
Is thr any db baks? included in 202+ Files?? i nvr seen any if u have then please enlighten me :)

~Enjoy~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL !!
as a matter of fact...DB backs are included in the files....u can check any of the current working links...i'm sure Raf's files have them...the one's posted by PsyKnx also had them...the earliest of the 202 server files also had the DB backs...that is where Akaruz's guide starts from...neways this is going off-topic now...so ill leave it here :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Only sql queries were included in the original files :) if somone included later that would be good... but i dun try all server files.. i try to built my own with the basics :p

~Enjoy~

Reaction score
I dont really concider this as spoonfeeding as it happens when you are new. There is a lot of difference between helping and spoonfeeding. When someone tries out something and doesnt suceed then all he needs is HELP, but when he doesnt do anything and wants everything to be done then he is to be SpoonFed!

Well as i have noticed, the XQX and HyoJa files have got SQL Queries while RaF Modded files have got Backup files to restore the database! Both are same perhaps if you get to know how to proceed with!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I dont really concider this as spoonfeeding as it happens when you are new. There is a lot of difference between helping and spoonfeeding. When someone tries out something and doesnt suceed then all he needs is HELP, but when he doesnt do anything and wants everything to be done then he is to be SpoonFed!

Absolutely Right..

When i was new i wasnt knowing anything of this server file's which file to download whatta do.. what is the base of server ..when i used to ask question all use to say this dumb ....Idiot ask spoonfeeding . U cant make server .etc etc. But in real i want able to figure out anything by my self .. where the the Db stores an thousands of Queries.. its dheeraj bhai who guided me a lot and enabled me to start maa own server :)

Well as i have noticed, the XQX and HyoJa files have got SQL Queries while RaF Modded files have got Backup files to restore the database! Both are same perhaps if you get to know how to proceed with

I think the guide's needs to be Updated i can do the work of simplyfying and mentioning the links to The db backs BDE acount tool etc etc and a server file with all then Needed things .And also which Ip to change .. which server Files are necessary to modify..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of modified and perfectly setup set of server files here on RaGEZONE. Look around for them before posting. That would help.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back