• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] RiP-Extreme problem....

Reaction score
any solution I'm stock on selecting character before entering the game.....

I'm using geger009 RiP-Extreme EP7 Server File

I'm using geger009 RiP-Extreme Client...

any one encounter this problem.....?

some SS....

stock - [Help] RiP-Extreme  problem.... - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
at last its Saturday again... sorry for late reply, I'm busy for my office work...^^

Thank you @LatneM and @geger009 for your comment.. but is not kind of answer I inspecting...

I'm not new on virtual pc or vmware or cant play on single pc.... I try every thing I know to remember, every solution I know.... but then, I failed... I thought... I losing my abilities to setup a ran server or problem of my pc... but I notice, I have lack of time because of work..

and then... for the long hour reading again.. searching again tnx to Mr google... finally I'm done ...^^

p0taaa - [Help] RiP-Extreme  problem.... - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
at last its Saturday again... sorry for late reply, I'm busy for my office work...^^

Thank you @LatneM and @geger009 for your comment.. but is not kind of answer I inspecting...

I'm not new on virtual pc or vmware or cant play on single pc.... I try every thing I know to remember, every solution I know.... but then, I failed... I thought... I losing my abilities to setup a ran server or problem of my pc... but I notice, I have lack of time because of work..

and then... for the long hour reading again.. searching again tnx to Mr google... finally I'm done ...^^

View attachment 107577

are you playing in 1 pc? how did you do that?

Upvote 0
Back