Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] [SA:MP] The Official Godfather Help Thread

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Re: [Help] The Official Godfather Help Thread

Best go to the SA:MP forums for that, unfortunately we lack basic PAWN tutorials.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i got that sorted..lol so easy im real noob anyways i dont know how to make myself a cop i a lvl 10 admin but i do /setteam 2 which is cop but when i get into pd car it say you not a cop and when i change skin to cop it say im not qualified to be a cop ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how do i do license test?

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

Depends if you're an admin on the server or you're playing someone else's server.

If you're the admin, make sure you're level 1337 or 1338 (edit the admin=0 line in your user's details file in the scriptfiles folder) then log on and do /setteam <your id> 11 (11 being the Licensing faction) and to make yourself the leader of the faction just to be sure, do /makeleader <your id> 11

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wont Be Able To Connect to my Game Mode - GodFather Or any else game modes i have tried all
but i still get this message:
Server Not Responding to 127.0.0.1:7777
It Keeps saying that....Plus i want to play lan with my friends thats why im using 127.0.0.1:7777 -.-

Please help ive tried with all game modes : Tdm,lvdm, Many more please help ;D would be thankful

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

could anyonetlme how to find out the server commands? and also the faction IDs? (The names i.e 11=driving instructor)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

could anyonetlme how to find out the server commands? and also the faction IDs? (The names i.e 11=driving instructor)

"I think you mean in game commands"

Most in game commands should show if you type /help
Most godfather scripts have a ton of comands, and not even half of them show in the /help menu. You will need to look through the script to find the others. (Use pawno)
I think admin commands will show if you use /a or /ah

The only sa-mp "server" command I ever used was "exit"
I can't really remember since all the "server" commands I use now are in a web based control panel.

As for faction ID's just go in game as admin and use /makeleader yourname 1
That should make you a cop. Just keep repeating that but change the 1 to a 2, and keep going 3,4,5,6 etc.. until it says something like unknown command.
Once you get the unknown command message you have reached the end of your faction list. Probably stops at 11 anyway which is the driving instructor.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo lazlow, i got a dedi server sittin blank and i got into playing GTA now. I was worndering could we for a ragezone godfather or somin?
Just wanting to help our the GTA section.
PM me back when you get the chance

Kane

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Yo lazlow, i got a dedi server sittin blank and i got into playing GTA now. I was worndering could we for a ragezone godfather or somin?
Just wanting to help our the GTA section.
PM me back when you get the chance

Kane

The staff have said before that they don't want an official SA:MP server as it's not such a big game and when we did it before, there was alot of chaos.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The staff have said before that they don't want an official SA:MP server as it's not such a big game and when we did it before, there was alot of chaos.

Ah, ok man. Thanks =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wanna know how to give color to the nicknames something like... all members in police faction show their names in red even blue or something like that...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Every Time I Make My Sevl 1337 admin When I go Back On And Go To Login It Says My Pass Dont Match My Id And I Know Its The Pass I Used Ive Done It With 10 diffrent Accounts And Tryed Deleting Everything And Redoing Everything And It Still Happens Any One KnowWhat 2 Do ? --- Nvm I fixed it i was making my self admin 1337 through word pad and it messed it up so any one with this problem doin that use note pad not word lol

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got my server working and whem my friend tries to log in it says hes banned and idk wats wrong

EDIT: and how do i unban ppl lol

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i got my server working and whem my friend tries to log in it says hes banned and idk wats wrong

EDIT: and how do i unban ppl lol

Delete the samp.ban file or oppen it with notepad and delete the ip/account you have banned. Then restart your server or do /rcon login PASS then /rcon reloadbans :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delete the samp.ban file or oppen it with notepad and delete the ip/account you have banned. Then restart your server or do /rcon login PASS then /rcon reloadbans :thumbup1:

oh ok thanks and was wondering if anyone is able to help me cause i have alot of questions and help wit my server just really makin it for friends just to have fun and stuff.....and/or if there is a better GM with more and better items/houses and stuff that wud be more funner to use...if u could just link me to that and ty

EDIT: Also none of the rcon commands work and idk how to fix it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for digging this up, but this is the only thread for Godfather help so sorry for that.

Uh my question is, the sever map (for the PD, houses, businesses) and the command list is down so I can't find any commands or map that'll help me get to know this gamemode, do any of you have the list of commands or something by any means necessary?

Back