• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

help[screenshot provided]has to do with server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
mancro - help[screenshot provided]has to do with server - RaGEZONE Forums

what did i do wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes it is.

Something is wrong with your messaging files.

I don't think it is. I only see 5 process running off from his server.
There should be 6 of them and gameserver.exe isn't one of them.
The important one that should be running is the gameserver and centerserver and the two msg should be last.
You can just fix msgrouter or msgserver later right after you can start the gamerserver running.
Cause the two msg are just for... messaging. :p:

And yeah, your msgrouter can't connect. You should check your settings on that one.
You IP address in the database and the .lua files inside the folder and also the odbc files. Check all your settings.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thnx bout the router and my gamerserver keeps crashing on start up. and noob question how do i hex my client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hex edit that one and just seach this string "serverip".
use hex workshop or whatever hex program you use.
replace the ip in it.

about your IP address.

Use your local IP address found in your local area network.
Go to Run then type cmd
in the command prompt, type in "ipconfig"
you should find something like this

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.3 <==== your local IP address can be found here use it
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1

use your newly found local ip address on your gameserver, msgrouter, msgserver, etc. settings. make sure you match it with your database also. and you should be good to go. don't use 127.0.0.1 especially if you're connected on a network.

Back