• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos [Help] Spells broken in new mangos rev

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there, I was wanting to know if there was any way at all to take the spell event handlers from the previous revision of mangos and put them in the new one? I just recompiled the latest rev off the SVN and now Seal/Judgement of Wisdom (and seal/judgement of light) and holy shield don't work again, they did in the last time.

Maybe this is not something wrong with the core, perhaps it's something else. If anyone has any ideas alluring to the problem or a way to fix it without going back to my old core please let me know. (in this updated core they got rid of that really annoying cast bar disappearing when a talent spell procs or some effect happens to your character)

Thanks in advance,
Zed

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What patch? 2.4.3 ? or they released a newer one? Could be nice to know ^_^

Back