Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Stuck non-existing Object in the MU World Editor?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

So I am playing with the MU world editor and customizing Lorencia. One time I added an object for stairs, saved the world, and applied it locally to my client. To my surprise, a random tree appeared there instead of stairs, so I removed it, applied it again, etc., but the tree is stuck there and is not visible in the editor. The object simply does not exist, but it is stuck in my files.

Editor:

Lehoj - [Help] Stuck non-existing Object in the MU World Editor? - RaGEZONE Forums

Game:

Lehoj - [Help] Stuck non-existing Object in the MU World Editor? - RaGEZONE Forums

Can anyone help me how to remove it? Thank you.

Reaction score
open your object1 folder and view every model u have
if u can find that model of this tree

just delete the .bmd model of the tree
then go in game and check what happens

(backup before you do anything)

if this tree is something u use at other locations in lorencia, then it can be a glitch in the .map file
lorencia map is the most bugged map in the game and has limitations with adding,changing objects

also if u check under the ground of the map u see nothing either?
plus, try to save the map then open the map with world editor 0.30 and see if it shows there or not, if it shows try to remove with world editor 0.30 if still doesnt work its something else glitched

anyways if u trust to share the map files (either in pm or here) i can look it up to u unless u find a solution.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u pm'ed me the links but the links are dead.
and did u try the other method i wrote u to see if u remove the object model of the tree.bmd at all ?

I will resend you the links again. Yes, I tried to look above/below the map, and now I deleted trees bmd and seems like it is gone.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I will resend you the links again. Yes, I tried to look above/below the map, and now I deleted trees bmd and seems like it is gone.
i had to open the .obj with pentium tools and navigate the coords where the tree is and remove the line of that code which was there for some reason.

those are numbers for each .bmd for lorencia since lorencia works like that

so the tree was number 0 object in the editor and i found cooords 146,60 or wahtever close to that and remove it and all good

try it and if not gon work i sent u in pm the files

Upvote 0
Back